John Wipf was part of the Hutterite religion for 18 years and was a member, college student, and a part time missionary in the Baptist denomination for 10 years. Other points of interest include:
- Five years of theological studies (Baptist)
- Mission work in Canada, Costa Rica, Panama, and Sri Lanka (Baptist)
- Independent mission work in west central Manitoba, Canada (present)
- Founder/CEO of a company that installs fertilizer and grain handling equipment in the prairies of Canada (present)
- Husband and father of 2 boys and 2 girls, and 1 taken to heaven before birth, and 1 on the way.
John Wipf married Faith in June 2013. Our goal is to start a cattle ranch (as a retreat) to help people with their relationship with Jesus Christ and to tell people about the gospel of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Faith Wipf was born and bred a Baptist for 32 years. She then left with her “Honey Bear” John to begin their independent ministry. She is currently very busy raising four crazy, wonderful children and looking forward to waddling during the next few months. Homeschooling and the “dreaded” housework fill her days.
In the Blight of Denominationalism we cover part of our journey from religious bondage to true and free freedom in our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Also covered in this book there are summaries of my study on some of the world’s renowned religions.